This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

BuffyMiny4U

A friend of mine told me he ordered from here but he’s sometimes full of it has anyone else ordered from here??? Don’t know who to trust and i’m nervous about buying one. Look i just need it to show my dad.

#399 Reply

compu$h@w

They do OK work IMHO. Me and my wife both needed a replacement diploma from our college and she ordered one from Diploma Company because she liked their site, and I ordered from Phony because well, I personally like the ways their looked more.

We got ours and both sites captured the correct layout but the seal quality was pretty bad on Phony’s site. It just didn’t look realistic enough to me. My wife thought it was fine for what we needed it for. I guess it really depends on how real you want it to, compared to an original? I just thought Phony was lacking.

The customer support staff is better on http://www.diplomacompany.com though. We both think that Phony is just two guys, maybe one.

Plus their chat doesn’t even come til ’11. Sometimes not at all.

#409 Reply

Anonymous

I think I might buy one from phony and one from diploma company. I get a little bit of extra money with my tax return. I can post back later after I order next week with the results.

#1549 Reply

Haroldpaugs

(Awaiting moderation)

#3120 Reply

FransdfsRip

(Awaiting moderation)

#3332 Reply

WayneEmaft

(Awaiting moderation)

#3394 Reply

HerbertAsype

(Awaiting moderation)

#3395 Reply

HerbertAsype

(Awaiting moderation)

#3405 Reply

HerbertAsype

(Awaiting moderation)

#3406 Reply

HerbertAsype

(Awaiting moderation)

#3413 Reply

HerbertAsype

(Awaiting moderation)

#3426 Reply

DennisTuh

(Awaiting moderation)

#3456 Reply

Ernestvob

(Awaiting moderation)

#3518 Reply

Davidnaw

(Awaiting moderation)

#3544 Reply

TimothyOxida

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
Reply To: can i trust these guys??
Your information: