This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tyler R.

I saw this site sells replica diplomas or fake ones. Spoke to somebody over the phone who said replica was more close to the actual diploma. It is a lot more money, and I have my doubts. Has anybody ordered a replica here before, is it worth it????

Tyler.

#331 Reply

B@rbWir$

I purchased a fake one. Thought about the replica but wanted to save some money. I thought he fake was good enough. My sister thought it was real.

#332 Reply

Tyler R.

How real is real? Did your sister graduate from the same school you did, did she even know what a real one looked like? haha

#333 Reply

B@rbWir$

No, she did not.

#334 Reply

Kyle Rampell

I actually purchased a replica diploma from my college in Arizona. I remember what my old one looked like and what they ultimately sent me was pretty fuging close. The replica option makes a huge difference because before that, I had ordered a fake model and it was a much more generic layout. Not at all close. I then spoke with the sample department and had them upgrade me to replica. It was a major difference.

Well, worth the extra money if you have it Tyler.

Plus they do the samples, so if it’s off, just downgrade to something else. Why not? I still feel it’s worth the difference.

I personally like that I found this site. I ordered a diploma from Fake diploma Now awhile back and got screwed out of money. Took my money and ran. These guys are really nice. Really straightforward.

#335 Reply

Tyler R.

Thank you so much Kyle for writing back. I think I’m going with the replica now.

Was this product you bought: http://www.buyafakediploma.com/replica-college-diploma.html

???

#404 Reply

Anonymous

Yes, these guys helped me out big time when I needed. Very good people

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Replica or Fake?
Your information: