This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Diploma Dude 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Kyle Rampell

I s*** you not. I ordered a diploma from these a**holes who had me wire an incredible amount of cash to some motherf***er named “Paul Dawson”. Remember that name cause he’s a total douche.

What he sent me was NOTHING close to a my diploma. I called to complain about the pile of s*** in front of me and they basically refused to give me my money back. They said if I called Western Union they would put me on some special website and everybody, including my boss would know I bought a fake diploma. It’s blackmail. Excuse my french, but I am so pissed off right now.

Is this list true about this special site? Does anybody know? I don’t know what to do?

#346 Reply

Diploma Dude
    Keymaster

Kyle,

I know your angry, but let’s try and watch the language buddy. I have to edit some of the words you used! hehe

I am sorry to hear that you were ripped off. Do you have proof like a receipt to show you actually paid Paul? You aren’t the first person to complain and say you were robbed by this site. I’ve had several messages through my Facebook page from people like yourself who say they’ve paid fakediplomanow.com and got nothing, but I don’t like letting people come on here and bad mouth another site with zero proof that it happened. Otherwise I’d just assume you worked for a competitor.

Would appreciate some proof like a receipt from Western Union.

#347 Reply

Kyle Rampell

Yes, I do. Can I email it to you?

#349 Reply

Diploma Dude
    Keymaster

Yes, please send it through Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/fakediplomadegree

#351 Reply

Kyle Rampell

I just sent it over. Did you get it? Once you do, feel free to share it here. I really don’t care, I hope others think twice about sending wads of cash this jerk.

#352 Reply

Diploma Dude
    Keymaster

I just got it. Thanks for sending it. It’s good solid proof these guys are full of s***. Now, on this forum here you say your name is “Kyle Rampell”. I can post this receipt here on this forum for others to see, but if the guy named Paul who runs http://www.fakediplomanow.com is crazy, he might somehow connect the payment with you, go ballistic and come after you? They seem to love to threaten folks, right? Just asking if your safe with that idea? Do you want to change your screen name here on this forum to a fake one instead?

#353 Reply

Kyle Rampell

No worries. Kyle isn’t my real name! I’m not that stupid. If Paul wastes his time tracking down some made up person named Kyle Rampell, he’s dumber than I thought. haha

#354 Reply

Diploma Dude
    Keymaster

Anyway, I am blurring out your name regardless and will also blur out the reference number and dates. You don’t know what kind of person this Paul guy is or what he might do. I wouldn’t put too much out there, if it was my own receipt. I really do appreciate you being brave enough to do this. Hopefully others won’t get scammed by these guys now and fall for their lies.

fakediplomanow.com receipt

#360 Reply

Kyle Rampell

If he comes near me, I’d love to meet him. I’m ready to punch him in his f***ing face.

What should I do? I am out $500!!!!

Should report this to Western Union? Is that website they say a hoax?

#375 Reply

Diploma Dude
    Keymaster

This is why you have to be careful when dealing with some of these online diploma shops. Just because a site ranks well in Google, it doesn’t mean that it’s legit. Google pretty much ranks based upon a lot of other factors like content on their site. Quality of products and/or services means little to them.

As far as your case, I would definitely contact the Western Union fraud department. You should report Paul, if that’s even his real name. Wouldn’t surprise me if used a fake id to pick up cash.

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/fraudawareness/fraud-report-fraud.html

I am sure they can investigate and find video surveillance of him picking up the $500 in cash somewhere. Use that to track him down.

Not sure what to do about the site. I think he’s bluffing.

#376 Reply

Eaneveri

Kyle,

Do you still have a copy of what they sent you? I’d like to see it.

#378 Reply

Kyle Rampell

Sorry I trashed it. It was a joke.

#390 Reply

Elliot

SCAM for sure $384.00 sent. Never sending western union again to any site online. They said I can only file a report. Money is gone.

#393 Reply

Kyle Rampell

They told me the exact same thing. I can’t believe I am out this much.

#395 Reply

Diploma Dude
    Keymaster

Kyle and Elliot: So sorry you guys got scammed by this site. I hope others read this forum before doing business with fake diploma now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Scam artists
Your information: